Monday, March 18, 2013

Just about plate tectonics














Plate tectonics is a large pieces of land. In other word plate tectonics is when lithosphere is broken into other part. One of a plate called pangea that have 225 million years ago.(mean all land). I agree with that theory because everyTimes  some natural disaster happened and the plate tectonics started to move.





Evidence one:  continental drift is a separate pieces of puzzles putting together like a continent. Alfred Weneger was a scientific who thought of that theory. One pieces of evidence continent combined together and separated in seven continents. (Fossil, mountains, desert)






Evidence two: Flooding is the normally dry when overflowing of the water onto the land. The cause was abundance of rainfall in a area. Saturated mean filled with something. Some other natural disasters related to flooding are Tsunami,Hurricanes.

Evidence three: Fault is surface of the earth that broken into pieces like puzzles. Plate tectonics are solid plate that on the top of liquid. Some movements are they rub against each other, in some place sink beneath each other,spread apart from each other.some cause of earthquake are faulting or boundary.

In my opinion I think people can prevent a lot of natural disaster for example hurricane  people can quickly evacuate from a safe places.










6) What did you enjoy most about this project and why?
R- I enjoy in the lab because I learned new experiences.
7) what was most challenging for you during this project and why?
R- The most challenging part for me in this project was memorizing  because everything I done have too get tested.
8) What new skills did you learn from doing this project?
R- I learned that cinder cone volcanic cone made up of rock particles, dust,and ash.
9) If there anything that you  could have done to improve any of your work? Explain.
R- One thing I would like to improve in my work are included more vocabulary because that would help me more.
10) what would you change about this project?
R- I would like to change no more tested. ..

No comments:

Post a Comment